Hi, I’m Rosalyn Clare.
- Passionate about seeing people develop and change
- Escaped the corporate rat race.
- Career/work spanning corporate consultancy, local authority and voluntary work
- Voluntary counsellor with young people since 2004
- Have successfully managed two major transitions; divorce and career change
- Backpacked around the world
- Christian by faith and happy to work with those of all faiths and none
- Life coach in Birmingham but work all over UK
- Born in London, brought up in Kent, now live in Birmingham
- Qualifed life coach through the Coaches Training Institute. Member of the International Coaching Federation
- Love mangoes, smell of vanilla, Anthony Gormley sculpture, challenge
- Hate litter, grey days, injustice
Fuller description of Biography
Back to Home page